The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Why Are Titles So Hard Sometimes?

If I do not acknowledge the Monday...The Monday can not acknowledge me...Unfortunately as wonderful as that statement sounds it is sadly very untrue...The Monday still acknowledged me ): Wasn't a bad day work...Pretty fun actually (: Had the Rush brothers working in front of me...God they are funny (: And Cody should be so very proud of me...I was actually making an effort to talk to Kyle...And it was polite talk too (:

Gah I think there should be a rule where whatever you do drunk should be discussed for no longer than a week after the fact...Yes I made out with Cameron...Yes I was dancing a little suggestively...Yes I shot down his "Can we root?" text with a "Not tonight"...No I don't need to be reminded constantly about it...Ok, thanks (: I guess that will teach me to hang with Jason downtown...I swear there are no secrets in that place...Every little thing I do/say is noticed and then repeated until the whole room knows...I don't know if I should be pleased that they actually listen or disturbed that they pay that much attention to me...Am I really that fascinating? I mean yeh I have a pretty amazing if not bizarre repertoire of facial expressions...But does that really mean that I should be constantly monitored?

It is oh so very nice to finish at lunch time (: Got to have a nap!! YAY!! I know I am old what of it? I love naps (: Best thing ever after a snuggy (: Thanks dad, you know how to get my love...Spent the whole weekend in it, onlt to discover it got chocolate on it ): Such a slob I am...What can I say? I like to chill on my weekends...No make-up, sweatpants, hoodie, uggies, snuggy, munchies and a good book pretty sure that combination makes for a pretty fucking epic chill session (:

Last official day of Autumn...Hmmm now maybe people won't correct me when I am really starting to dislike Winter...Which is totally weird cause it used to be my favourite season...I guess getting up at 4:30 every morning for work has had an adverse effect on my fondness for winter...

On a totally unrelated and random note...Rocked out to 90's tunes in the car today...God how I have missed them...Greatest period of music...Hmmmm maybe not...The 80's were pretty epic too (:

And another random thought...The book Mick gave me to read is excellent...I was a bit doubtful...I mean it is an Australian author (Yes I know how very unpatriotic of me..Bad, Bronwyn) But wow...There is one part where they type "Nikola Tesla Project Piggie" and this phrase gets the NSA after them...I want to type it in and see what happens...If the NSA picks it up my screen should go black and then turn back on...As if it experienced a power surge...And then my car should be bombed a couple of days later (: BRB

Ok typed it in...Nothing...What a let down...Yet another book that lies LMFAO (: But I have decided that Nikola Tesla is my favourite inventor of all time (:

Well I think that is enough prattling for today...Until tomorrow...


I had an idea...At the end of each blog now I am going to write a quirky little fact (:

Today's fact is a scumbag is a used condom...Kinda makes sense..In a gross way...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but something did happen...your post is in the first page of results. I read the book last night :)

    ReplyDelete