The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So I feel awesome and stuff (:

Oh no....Was all snug in my bed when I hear the bathroom door...Shit..."Mum! What time is it?" "You're still here? I thought you started at 5:30." Whoops looks like in my infinite wisdom I had changed my alarm to pm instead of am...FML...At least George was cool with my late arrival...Even if he now calls me Cranky Smurf =.= He is shorter than me and wears a blue hat...But apart from rocking up late it was an excellent day at the slaughterhouse (: Kept up and was able to help out tenderloins and do some boning...

Yet another one is up the duff...It is like a disease...A rapidly spreading disease...Maybe their is something in the water...But when you think about it baby's are like parasites...They leech of you for 9 months...But at least you get to name them (: When and if I ever reproduce I will tell them that Mummy had them cut out like a tumor but she still loves you (: My children are going to grow up awesome even if they do develope a complex...

Feeling very very very very active today...I went for a jog...I know I am shocked...But there you go LOL...Pretty sure it paid off too...I encountered not once but twice a jogger of the male variety and God did he smell good (: At least today I made an effort to look slightly human...What is it with people in cars staring? Have you not seen a female jogger before?? And is slowing your hunk of junk down really necessary?? Seriously scum get a life (: I think I got beeped at too :0

Hmm well I think that is all the interesting things I did today...Oooh I went and bought sweatpants because I am that hardcore...And I was like yeh they are an 8 get them home and they are infact an 18 FML...Welll at least if my arse grows anymore they will fit (:

Until tomorrow...

And today's random fact: The King of Hearts is the only one without a moustache...

No comments:

Post a Comment