The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Better Late Then Never...Right?

Hmmmm well spent the day doing chores and housework...Yeh I am awesome...Lemme just say lasanga and apple pie where totally epic...Feel so proud...At least I know if I ever need to fend for myself I can...Who am I kidding I already fend for myself...

Anyway boring day...Things didn't get good till that night...Costume party yay...So had to dress up as a letter of our name...So what do I go as burglar (: Stockings, gloves, shorts, turtleneck, boots....All black...Oooooh and a mask (: That I can't wear lol....So that is all dandy...Until I get there andthe comments start..."Oh Bronwyn, you always managed to find the shortest thing you own" Tehehe...Hmmmm well you see I may dress scantily but I always have my diginity...Without it I am nothing more than a trollop...But anyway so I just carry on...Whatever it is true I always manage to sexify (?) any costume...Night wears on...Everyone getting their drunk on..."Hey let us take the party downtown..." So I call a Taxi...On the trip down Luke ends up spewing his guts up (Taxi did pull over and let him out first...) So he gets a taxi home (:

When we finally get downtown...Totally feeling it...Had a few fellas compliment me (Gosh darn it made me feel pretty hot lol) Unfortunately Anna is all I am tired and my feet hurt blah blah blah...Even though she agreed to come down...So basically no dancing and no drinking I start to sober up...Still feeling it though...But a couple of hours later we end up heading back to her house...

Taxi ride back...We have Dianne's partner with us, Aidan...And this is where my "friends" basically came out and called me a whore and everything is wrong with me...Thanks guys you know just how to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside...But what I did notice is it seems to be girls that call me a whore...Jealous much? So I get Dianne to drive me home cause if I stay their I am going to rage and someone...So on the trip back Di know's I am in a really really really black mood so she tries and cheers me up..She is awesome love her long time...She said don't beat yourself up about it...You are full of spirit and a wonderful person...Nawww thanks...So many the haters need to stop judging..For you may judge me but only after you have judged yourself (:

OMG! It may just have been the booze in my system but I could swear I heard someone try and break in last night when I got home..So me being awesome and stuff go suss it out...With a huge ass knife...Said knife stayed on my nightstand for the rest if the night (:...Totally hardcore...

But in the end I have learnt a valuable lesson and I have made another rule...No drinking unless it is with people you actually value me as a person and if they call me a whore they are not good enough...Also if they are not careful they will end the night with a broken nose (: Missing Jason...He was so much fun out on the town LOL (:

Until later today when I do Sunday's blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment