The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Through No Fault Of My Own...Maybe...

Ok so it has been a few days without blogging ): Totally devo...Anyway totally not my fault...Somehow the harddrive had corruptted itself ): No idea how but I still maintain it was not my fault (:

Hmmm....So what has been happening since I last blogged? Sweet fuck all really (: Had an awesome three day that was meant to be four day weekemd but because I am like super awesome George called me in to do barrells Tuesday (:

Work on Wednesday was interesting to say the least...Cody is still trying to convince me to break my rule...And damn him I am extremely tempted too...His solution if I don't...Just knock me out and hand me over...Hmmmm Cody I think not...

Seems to be I keep dancing at work...What can I say I was a born entertainer (: Oh and Jason(Different Jason) and Robert are convinced I am a gangster because I talk with my hands (: What can I say?? Maybe I should let my hands do the talking (Haha see what I did there?)

I guess it is true what they say and you do learn something new everyday...Apparently staunch is a colour and it doesn't suit me...Hehe...What can I say I like playing with the big boys (: Even if that means enduring their seemingly never-ending teasing and hearing things I really should not...Like today...Tyrone seems to have gotten himself a woman...Lucky gal...LOL...Anyway we think, judging by her size and the attack on his neck she swallowed a vacuum cleaner...Either that or he is way to friendly with the vacuum (: Anyway the boys were making jokes about it and Khyle was all like well she maybe a nice person, and I ever so tactful blurted out "Maybe she ate the nicer person" Comic I am (: Not very nice but hey never pretended to be nice...

Anyway that is all that I can recall of any note these past few days (: Friday tomorrow whoop whoop...Ray is back in town YAY! And DOUBLE YAY! Miss him so bad ): Oh and Dreamworld tomorrow night with the ever lovely sibling (: I wonder I could convince day to take me on road with him??

Until...The next time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment