The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Friday, June 4, 2010

So I am lazy...What of it?? (:

Whoops missed a day...You get that...

Thursday (:

Hmmm not much happened at work...Except they played awesome music all day...Therefore it is Kyhle's fault that there is not good music on (He is a jinx...Whenever he is not there the radio has good music on) Discovered Tyrone's woman is either part vacuum or just ate the bloody thing...My money is on the eating of it...His neck looks like someone tried to eat him...So many hickeys...Huge dark disgusting hickeys...

I think that is all...I can't really remember Thursday..Shit son...

Friday (:

YAY!! FRIDAY!! FOUR DAY WEEKEND!! YEH BOII!! Just a tad bit excited about that (: Hmmmmmm to drink or not to drink tomorrow night...Still undecided...

Was an excellent day at work (: I am Cody's confident and he is mine (: It is awesome (: And if either "piggie" or "hottie" hurt him I will shink their face off (COD term..Deal with it)...Bloody Micheal scared me today...In front of the new guy...Shame...At least I did not blush (: That is a bonus I guess...Got assaulted by a broom...Thanks floor boy you retard (: Pretty sure I will break my rule...I kinda really want to..Damn him...

It is official...I am awesome and Master Chef has nothing on me...Homemade apple pie and lasanga...Both from scratch...Domestic fucking goddess I am...Why am I still single? LOL guess God doesn't like me that much (:

Anway I think I shall leave it here, time for a friendly family game of scrabble...Bring it bitches (:

Until...Whenever I write next (:

No comments:

Post a Comment