The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Empty Stomach + Energy Drinks + Roller Coasters

What a couple of days that was...Finished work on Friday...Drove to Dad's...Drank way too many energy drinks...Sped so I could go to the bathroom...Good times (:

Anyway moving on from my bladder...Screamworld on Friday night (: Fun fun fun! Finally convinced Trudy to go on the Tower of Terror...She cried before we got her on HAHAHA LOL (: Oh they had this lame little "rave" happening...Energy drinks and an empty stomach and roller coaster are not a good mix...Ended up feeling a little ill...But becuase I am aso hardcore there was no emptying of my stomach contents (:

Had a nice little chat with my Cody baby (: I love that kid (:

Shopping today (: Woot Pac Fair and Harbour Town (: Good fun...Had Riley all day (: Got mistaken for his mother o.O He is so affectionate (: I miss him so much ): He makes me want a baby of my own...

Oh so my wonderful sister put an open water bottle in my bag...Killed my iPod...So very very very very sad ):

Well I think that is all for now...I want garlic bread and a nap (:

Until whenever...

No comments:

Post a Comment