The random babblings of someone with way too much time on their hands...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't Be A Rambo...

I love that feeling you get when you wake up and you just know it is going to be a good day...And it was (: Was totally hardcore at work (19 barrels bitches) and not only that I was on fire with trimming (: Raged so bad today though...Stupid David Gray taking forever to empty the tubs...Like seriously dude staring at the chickens will not make them magically leap onto the shoot...

Oh god...Cody and Kyhle decided that they would reword "Three Words" around Cameron and I...It was actually quite funny becuse the text was three words (: Jason Waldron was getting on my nerves...Alot today...Seriously you are not funny and you irritate the shit out of me and I just want to smack you in the face...That reminds me I was meant to punch you in the mouth...But you chickened out...Pussy...

Couldn't jog today...Have a blister ): But I did walk...Unfortunately Mr Incrediable Smelling Jogger Man was not out today ): Was looking at my shoes today...They look so tiny...And cute...I think they are the final motivation that got me joggin in the first place...That and I am paranoid about getting fat (:

Seriously starting to think there is something in the water...I know of at least 5 people up the duff...Guess who is drinking filtered bottled water from now on?? =D

Anyway that is it for today...SLEEP IN TOMORROW!! YAY!!

Today's random fact: The span of your arms stretched out is equal to your height (:

Until tomorrow...

Feeling a little bit evil cancelled on the chiro cause it is cold and I wanteed to sort through my wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment